Item Package Quantity:1 | Colour Name:Black The Texas
Instruments BA II plus Financial Calculator for business professionals and
students features are that it performs common math as well as various
financial functions; the Worksheet mode includes tables for amortization,
bond, depreciation, and compound interest, Built-in memory for storage of
previous worksheets, Can perform cash-flow analysis and advanced list-based
statistics and a Slide-case included to protect screen. Box Contains Advanced
Financial CalculatorUser Manual
- Easy to use calculator with financial and scientific functions
- Solves Time-Value -of- Money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, depreciation and amortisation
- Computes NPV and IRR with up to 24 uneven cash flows
- Includes 2 variable statistics capabilities
- 10 memory storage inputs
- Part Number: IIBAPL/TBL/3E2
- Item Weight: 200 g
- Product Dimensions: 25 x 3 x 17 cm
- Batteries:: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: IIBAPL/BC/1L1/A
- Colour: Black
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries included?: Yes
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Battery Cell Type: Lithium Metal
- Click here for information about recycling electrical and electronic products
- Shipping Weight: 204 g
- Date First Available: 31 Mar. 2009
We will ship all orders within 1 business day of payment.
We Do Not Ship Outside of the U.K.
All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.